My Review of Vitamineral Green Drink
Green Superfood Info You Need to Know
by Glenn Reschke
Before I get to the detailed review of
the this supplement, I want to share something.
I have literally sought all my life for the secrets to healthy living. That search has led me to rare
exercise, nutrition, and supplement information.
The Vitamineral product is one of those secrets.
I've literally bought thousands of dollars of products through the years and tried a number of supplements:
bodybuilding, weight gain, herbal, etc.
I've also read enough health books to qualify for a graduate degree.
Along the way, I've learned a few things about what works and what doesn't. Green superfood is one of those
I'm now, I have to admit, bit of a partisan when it comes to the this product for it's that good.
What To Look For & What It Has
Many claim Vitamineral Green is the perfect superfood.
What is the ideal green superfood or greens supplement? Well, the ideal green supplement product should
- A significant array of green-specific ingredients. This product does. It has 28 green ingredients including
notable greens like wheatgrass, dulse, spirulina, Icelandic kelp, alfalfa leaf juice and others.
- It's gluten- and yeast-free as well.
- It qualifies as not a supplement but as a food, which is great for you as it feeds you vital nutrition that
is assimilable. Most vitamin supplements, unless they're pharmaceutical grade quality are not assimilable by
the human body. The greens with which this green supplement are made are food, not synthetic
- It should give a solid month-plus supply. This particular product gives a 53-day supply
IF it's taken three times a day. It definitely gives a great bang for the buck and
for those on a budget, this is could be an ideal supplement choice.
- It also has a full array of probiotics, enzymes and "energetics" included in it as well.
- The bottle is also "magnetically sanitized and energized." The 17.65 ounce bottle does come sealed quite
- Look for glass bottles not plastic. This supplement is bottled in brown bottles, which preserves the
nutrients from being oxidized or destroyed.
- Look for non-biased, non-partisan awards. If a company receives an award for its products, it usually uses
it in its advertising or marketing.
But what are some of the health benefits of Vitamineral? Good question. Here are the answers:
- Better sleep
- Clarity of mind
- Smoother skin
- Increased alertness
- Shelf life of the product is literally around five years. However, you will use it all before the
expiration date nears
- Increased nutritional equilibrium (many suffer from a lack of vital nutrients due to the traditional
- Greater energy
- Facilitates toxic detoxification from the organs
Let me quote directly from the labeling
itself. "Vitamineral™ Green is a superior, nutritionally
dense therapeutic green superfood
powder. Vitamineral Green nutritionally supports blood sugar, detoxification, the immune system, liver, kidneys, blood, bones, colon, regularity,
circulation, and longevity."
Also, "it contains an extremely potent & comprehensive array of
nature’s most nutritive and cleansing superfoods, grown and processed to maximize their benefits. It was
designed to be the most nutrient dense and comprehensive superfood product ever offered. Contains a full
spectrum of naturally occurring, absorbable and non-toxic vitamins, minerals (including calcium) and trace
minerals (including naturally colloidal and better). Contains no synthetic or isolated nutrients (not
excreted as expensive yellow urine or stored as toxic deposits). “Manufactured” by Mother Nature herself; not
a chemist. Also naturally occurring are all the essential amino acids (protein), antioxidants, fatty acids,
chlorophyll, soluble and insoluble fibers, tens of thousands of phytonutrients, and a plethora of other
synergistically bound nutrients. 100% whole food nutrition."
Here's the label below. This product is the culimination
of over 20 years or research and it shows.
What Are Others Saying About Vitamineral?
The reviews of Vitamineral are superb, glowing even. On Amazon, with over 85
reviews as of this writing, it has a 4.25 out of 5 rating. Here are some of the comments:
- "Vita-mineral is amazing. I was very skeptical at first at trying a powdered vitamin, however I needed
to do something different because my stomach was too sensitive to handle normal pill vitamins....I feel
AMAZING. I can't say that emphatically enough. I am more awake than I normally am, happier, I'm sleeping
better, overall everything is just better. I've even stopped drinking coffee in the morning and don't even miss
it. Seriously, if you want to try a powdered vitamin this is what to get. I will never give this stuff
- "This product is awesome. I feel so great drinking it with smoothies or just with lemon water. The taste is
something one has to get used to, but once you do you crave it."
- "For those of you who might feel a little guilty for not eating healthy enough, drinking [the] powder daily
should ease your conscience. Nothing beats eating the real thing, a wide assortment of green leafy vegetables.
But, I find taking this product to be the next best alternative."
- "This is superior stuff! It gives me energy that I need to function...literally. When I am tired, I
know its because I need to take my
Greens. Thanks for a wonderful product. I couldn't live without it!!My 9 year old son loves it too."
- "Just started using [it]...I love the herbal ingredients. I drink with Tart Cherry Juice and water. My
energy kicks in and I am good to go all day. I have lost cravings for non-fiber foods."
- "Best greens supplement ever. I love it. This will be a core part of my nutritional program from now
Two Negative Things About The Product Vitamineral
is an amazing greens supplement, but it has two things that are negative: its appearance and taste.
First the appearance. It is a very dark, army-green colored powder. Some find that unappetizing, which is
What about the taste? The taste is not horrible but it's not a drink to be savored or sipped for pleasure
either. It has a noticeable "greenish drink" taste that is strong but not repugnant; it is earthy and noticeable.
It is not delicious like freshly made apple juice, for example.
In truth, the taste is "grassy" in nature. The good news is that it can be easily masked with fruit juice or
vegetable juice (that's how I drink it most of the time).
While it doesn't taste like a delicious fruit smoothy, the avalanche of health benefits mitigates the
non-delicious taste. For those who prefer, they can get it in Vegancaps or in capsule form
if they so desire over the powdered option.
(The capsule option has 400 capsules per bottle.)
Where Can I Read More Reviews About Vitamineral?
The Vitamineralproduct has quite a number of reviews that you can see online at
What About a Money-Back Guarantee?
Some people don't know that Amazon.com
has a sterling money-back guarantee if the buyer isn't completely satisfied. In 2010,
Amazon's total revenue was a staggering $34.2 billion! That's a lot of satisfied customers. You are safe with
Where Can You Buy Vitamineral Green?
You can obtain the Vitamineral Green green superfood (500 grams or 17.65 ounces)
directly from the manufacturer but it's more expensive to do so -- it's $54.95. The source I recommend,
which is where I get mine, is to get it from Amazon.com for
$47.96. Amazon also gives you free shipping, which is always nice.
Yours in health,